Donate to C.R.O.W.
C.R.O.W is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing high-caliber, free and low cost arts education and opportunities for all ages since 2011. We are firmly focused on celebrating the unique gifts each participant can offer and believe in making a big difference in our small, rural town.
Our model, in which we do NOT charge children and families a participation fee for our large events is highly unusual. Nearly every other youth theatre organization in the nation is "pay to play." But in order to sustain this fundamental system of operating, we must rely on grants, sponsorships, donations, and other forms of financial support.
Our supporters believe in us, and they know and value the professional arts education we provide. "The Arts Really DO Matter!"
We invite you to investigate the many ways you can ensure the future of the arts for our incredible community in a tax advantaged way. Opportunities include:
• Outright Personal or Business Contributions
• A Bequest through your Will or Living Trust
• A Gift of an Appreciated Asset like Stock
or Real Estate
• A Legacy Gift Creating or Enhancing a
Perpetual Support or our WLCF Endowment Fund
• Encore Membership Program Pledges
• A Charitable Trust or Gift Annuity
For all contributions, C.R.O.W. offers the following possibilities:
1. Our Flexible Fund (also known as unrestricted funds), which allows us to respond to needs as they arise as well as to keep the lights on.
2. Our Technical Theatre Fund, which supports such vital production components as lights, sets, costumes, and props. This fund helps create the "magic" you see onstage.
3. Our Scholarship Fund, which allows us to welcome C.R.O.W. kids whose families need a helping hand.
4. Our Endowment Fund. Thanks to the incredible Testa Family, C.R.O.W. has an Endowment (Agency) Fund through Western Lane Community Foundation, which you may contribute to. The title of the fund is "Testa Family C.R.O.W. Agency Fund." Donations may be added to the endowment fund by other donors at any time, by contacting the Foundation at: (541) 997-1274.
To send a contribution by mail:
Children's Repertory of Oregon Workshops (C.R.O.W.)
PO Box 184
Florence, OR 97439
All donors (online and by mail) will receive a thank you/tax letter by mail.
You can also donate securely online, though Paypal.
If you have questions, please contact us: (541) 999-8641
C.R.O.W. is a 501 (c) 3 - tax exempt organization. EIN: 45-3478841
Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest amount allowable by law. Please consult your tax-preparer with any specific questions.